Limelight uses real-time data to build your forecasting templates and drill down for deeper analysis.
Limelight moves companies forward with instant insights into the opportunities that lie ahead.
Collaborate & Communicate
Limelight lets you and your team communicate and collaborate on your forecasts.
Centralize Data Sources
Limelight is a single system to capture forecast data by department, cost center, region, market or product.
Limelight improves forecast accuracy with built-in workflow and validations that eliminate the need for multiple review cycles.
Automate & Compare
Limelight has the power to automatically roll actuals in forecasts and compare versions of your forecasts.
Forecasting the future
With a unified picture of your targets and plans, Limelight allows you to plan the future of your business.
Predict What Lies Ahead
- Create sales forecasts and rolling forecasts that give you the insight you need to anticipate what lies ahead and plan better for the future of your business.
Get A Unified Financial Picture
- Align your top-down financial targets and bottom-up plans with your operational goals to get a complete and unified financial picture of your organization.
Easier & faster
Get your reports done quickly and accurately with a web based Excel like experience.
Be More Accurate & Efficient
- Get your forecasting done quicker, more accurately, and with less effort across all in a single system.
Experience Excel Effortlessly
- Move from manual forecasting to intuitive, web-based sheets with Excel’s familiar look and feel but without the overhead.
Want to See More Features?
Request a 30 Minute Demo Today.
The AppVine team made a point of clearly understanding our business needs and requirements, as a result they have helped Armtec achieve quantum improvements in our Financial Planning and Reporting ability.
Joan CarterBusiness Process Improvement Manager, Armtec
Why Our Customers Love Limelight for Forecasting
- Build forecasting templates quickly
- Enter customized formulas
- Drill down for deeper analysis
- Capture data by department, cost center, region, market or product
- Spread data based on prior year actual
- Work with the most up-to-date version of the plan
- Automatically roll actuals in forecast scenarios
- Compare any version of the forecasts, example: July Actual vs July Forecast
Latest Industry Trends
The script has been flipped from CFOs simply operating as bookkeepers, to strategic visionaries. When you truly break the role...
The role of the contemporary CFO has evolved in complexity from simply managing the balance sheet to having to navigate...