One financial platform. Multiple solutions.
Webinar: Advantages of Automating Excel in the Cloud
Learn why finance teams are moving FP&A in the Cloud.
- Thursday December 7th, 2017
- 2:00 PM EST
Still using Excel spreadsheets for budgeting, forecasting and reporting? Companies that stick with the old ways of doing business run the risk of being disrupted by new, digitally-enabled businesses. There is a smarter, faster and more collaborative way to budget without abandoning the Excel experience and formulas you’re comfortable with. Limelight Cloud automates and enhances Excel with controls, collaboration, visual reports, security and more.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What an Excel-based user experience enhanced with enterprise security and control in the Cloud looks like
- Benefits of a Cloud solution, including scalability, 24/7 global accessibility, efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- How to increase productivity, improve accuracy and speed up planning and reporting cycles
- Reasons to consider adopting Cloud software for financial planning and analysis
- How Limelight Cloud is transforming the Office of Finance
What you should bring:
- Your team
- A cup of coffee
- Your questions
Company NewsSeven Reasons to Move Financial Planning and Analysis to the Cloud
17 October, 2017 Julie Ford - Public Relations Consultant
Latest Industry Trends
The script has been flipped from CFOs simply operating as bookkeepers, to strategic visionaries. When you truly break the role...
The role of the contemporary CFO has evolved in complexity from simply managing the balance sheet to having to navigate...